Main purpose of our church is to glorify God by pointing people to Jesus Christ, who alone is sufficient for our every need. Our greatest desire is to help people know Christ and fully receive His love. In response to His love, we as a church have three fold mission and they are:
Our first mission is to love God with all of our hearts, minds, and lives. For this reason, in our gatherings, we have four priorities: First, worshipping God by singing praises to Him with our hearts and our voices Second, teaching the Word of God so that we might truly know Him and know how He wants us to love Him; Third, seeking God in prayer, relying on His Spirit to enable us to fulfill His purpose for us. Fourth, Breaking the bread to remember His death and resurrection.
LOVE EACH OTHER
Our second mission is to love each other as members together in God’s family. For this reason, we have many opportunities for fellowship, friendship, and service in our church body to help us become a genuine family. We want each person who attends India Christian Fellowship to know that he or she is loved and needed.
LOVE OUR WORLD
Our third mission is to love our world. We would like to share the gospel in communities and city. We are also committed to share the good news of Jesus Christ to all the earth.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe that there is one living and true GOD, eternally existing in three persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, equal in power and glory; that this triune God created all, upholds all, and governs all things.
- We believe God the Father is eternal, omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent. God is absolutely holy and righteous. His love and mercy was manifested in the atoning death of His begotten Son on Calvary.
- We believe in the death our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His crucifixion for our sins, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to Heaven, and His second coming in power and glory.
- We believe the scriptures of the Old Testament and New Testament to be verbally inspired by God, inerrant and infallible in their original writings and that they are the supreme and final authority for faith and practice.
- We Believe in the Holy Spirit, who came forth from the Father and Son to convict the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment; and to regenerate, sanctify, and empower all who believe in Jesus Christ for ministry.
- We Believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit and in the exercise of all the biblical gifts of the Holy Spirit. Spiritual gifts should be used in a proper and orderly manner in love and without causing division. We Believe that Jesus Christ baptizes the seeking believer with the Holy Spirit and empowers the believers for service, often subsequent to regeneration.
- We believe that Salvation is the gift of God to man, separate from the works of law. It is made operative by Grace through Faith in Jesus Christ producing works acceptable to God.
- We Believe that all people are sinners by nature and choice and, therefore, are under condemnation; that God regenerates by the Holy Spirit those who repent of their sins and confess Jesus Christ as Lord.
- We Believe in the laying on of hands for the baptism of the Holy Spirit, for ordination of pastors, elders, and deacons, and receiving from the Holy Spirit through the believer the gift of healing
- We believe in the universal church, the living spiritual body, of which Christ is the head and all who are born again are a part of the Body of Christ
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ instituted two ordinances for the church: (a) full immersion water baptism of believers, and (b) the Lord’s Supper.
- We believe Sanctification is an act of separation from that which is evil, and of dedication unto God
- We believe in the pre-tribulation rapture of the church and we believe in the Second Coming of Jesus Christ which is His personal, visible return to earth and the establishment of His millennial kingdom, in the resurrection of the body, the final judgment and eternal blessing of the righteous and endless separation of the wicked.